The Internet is currently the largest repository for freedom of information for all users, and disabled users in particular. As such, we place great importance on providing equal opportunity to people with disabilities to use the information presented on the website and enable a better browsing experience. We strive to ensure that the digital services are accessible to people with disabilities in the belief that every person deserves the right to live with equality, dignity, comfort, and independence.
How Does Accessibility Work on the Website?
The software works in the popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera, subject to the website developer’s conditions.Accessibility options in the menu:
- Adjustment for keyboard navigation: providing the option of keyboard navigatio
- Adaptation for a screen reader: adaptation of the site for assistive technologies such as NVDA, JAWS
- Blocking the flickering: stopping the moving elements and blocking the flickering
- Increasing the website font to four different sizes
- Contrast adjustments: changing the contrast of the website’s colors
- Adaptation of the site for the colorblind
- Changing the font to make it more readable
- Increasing the cursor and changing its color to black or white
- Increasing the display to about 200%
- Highlighting links on the site
- Highlighting titles on the site
- Adding an alternative description for the pictures
- Accessibility statement
- Sending accessibility feedback
Contact the Accessibility Coordinator
If while browsing the website you encountered a difficulty regarding accessibility, the company’s accessibility team is at your disposal in a variety of channels for inquiries regarding accessibility issues. We will be happy to receive your feedback.
Phone: (888) 718-3957
Mailing address: 10031 Pines Blvd, Ste 232 Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
Last update date of the accessibility statement: July 26, 2022